We simply want what our participants want; and that’s what’s best for everyone in our care. Where some may see our participants as people with disabilities, we see them as individuals with abilities. So we want each and every one to achieve their fullest potential, to participate in and contribute to all aspects of life – without judgement or restriction. We want them to enjoy ‘having a go’ – whether it’s at sport, or arts and crafts or simply living capably in their own residence, as a valuable part of their community. To this end, we strive to lead the way in service standards to ensure that the people in our care, all attain their goals.
· We place the Participant’s experience at the core of all we do
· We treat you with respect
· We operate our business ethically and hold ourselves accountable to high standards of fairness, honesty and integrity
· We listen to your needs and desires
· We strive to exceed your expectations
· We respect and support our Staff